360-ebuy User Agreement
Updated April, 2014
By using the 360-ebuy.com web site (the "Website") or establishing an account with 360-ebuy and using the 360-ebuy service (the "Service"), you agree to the following terms and conditions (the "360-ebuy User Agreement").
Importantly, although 360-ebuy is commonly referred to as an online marketplace, it is not a traditional "retailer." Instead, 360-ebuy acts as a venue to match buyers and sellers. 360-ebuy is not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers and does not transfer legal ownership of items from the sellers to buyers. As a result, 360-ebuy has no control over the items advertised, or the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to pay for items.
"Your Information" is defined as any information you provide to 360-ebuy or other users in the registration, in the listing process (which includes photographs and descriptions), in any public message area (including the Forums or the feedback area) or through any email feature. You are solely responsible for Your Information, and 360-ebuy acts as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of Your Information.
"Your Activities" include, for example, listing items, posting comments in any public message area (including the Forums or the feedback area), and email.
360-ebuy's goal is to make you happy. In the event a dispute arises between you and 360-ebuy, please email 360-ebuy at email@example.com and we will work quickly towards a solution. We encourage you to report all user-to-user disputes to your local law enforcement, postmaster general, or a certified mediation or arbitration entity.
General Overview: Terms
· You acknowledge that you must be 18 years or older to use this site or establish an account.
· You acknowledge that you bear sole responsibility for keeping your password secure.
· You agree not to use 360-ebuy for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
· You agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
· You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links or any other content that you submit, post or display on the Website.
· You agree not to modify, adapt or hack 360-ebuy.com or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with 360-ebuy.
· You agree not to solicit, harass or impersonate 360-ebuy members.
· You agree not to transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
Furthermore, while 360-ebuy discourages certain conduct and content on the Website, you acknowledge and agree the Website is a venue and as such is not responsible for the content posted on it. You agree to use the Website at your own risk.
General Overview: Conditions
· 360-ebuy reserves the right to modify or terminate any service for any reason at any time, with or without notice.
· 360-ebuy reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
· The Service makes it possible to post images hosted on 360-ebuy to outside websites. This use is accepted. However, pages on other websites which display images hosted on 360-ebuy must provide a link back to 360-ebuy from each photo to its photo page on 360-ebuy.
· 360-ebuy will terminate your account without notice if your account is used for hosting graphic elements of web page designs, icons, smilies, buddy icons, forum avatars, badges and other non-photographic elements on external websites.
· You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any private images you have stored in the system. By uploading images and item description content to 360-ebuy, you agree to allow other 360-ebuy users to view them and you agree to allow 360-ebuy to display the images and content on 360-ebuy, or in emails from 360-ebuy, and store the images, item description, profile and other content.
· All 360-ebuy graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are registered or unregistered trademarks or service marks. 360-ebuy's trademarks or name may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion.
II. Membership Eligibility
360-ebuy's services are free, but available only to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. 360-ebuy's services are not available to children (persons under the age of 18) or to temporarily or indefinitely suspended 360-ebuy members. If you are a under the age of 18, you can use this service only in conjunction with, and under the supervision of your parents or guardians. If you do not qualify, please do not use 360-ebuy. Further, you also agree not to transfer or sell your account (including feedback) or User ID.
III. Purchasing/Buyer Obligations and Guidelines
A buyer is obligated to complete the transaction of a purchase of an item on 360-ebuy in any shop within three (3) days. A buyer is obligated to immediately pay in full if using PayPal by clicking the payment button during checkout.
A seller must abide by all of 360-ebuy's policies and the seller's own individual shop policies and sell and the item as described. Likewise, a seller must abide by the seller's own individual policies when dealing other issues, for example, issues of damage and returns.
Buyers remorse is not a valid reason for requesting a refund from a seller. Prior to making a purchase, buyers should review all sellers policies regarding refunds, returns, and seller policies.
IV. Listing/Seller Obligations and Guidelines
360-ebuy's Fees and Credit Policy
Changes to the Fees and Credits Policy and the fees for our services are effective after 360-ebuy provides you with at least fourteen (14) days' notice of the changes by posting the changes on 360-ebuy. However, 360-ebuy may choose to temporarily change 360-ebuy's Fees and Credits Policy and the fees for 360-ebuy's services for promotional events (for example, free listing days) and such changes are effective when 360-ebuy posts the temporary promotional event on 360-ebuy. 360-ebuy may, at 360-ebuy's sole discretion, change some or all of 360-ebuy's services at any time. In the event 360-ebuy introduces a new service, the fees for that service are effective at the launch of the service. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in U.S. Dollars (USD).
Unless granted an exception by 360-ebuy, 360-ebuy requires all seller accounts to provide a credit or debit card for the purposes of verification of their identity, and for payment of fees and services rendered.
You are responsible for paying all fees associated with using 360-ebuy's service and 360-ebuy and all applicable taxes. If a seller owes more than $3.00 USD in fees at the beginning of the month, they are emailed an invoice detailing